Agenda of traditions, arts, music, sports, events and exhibitions. Vitoria-Gasteiz in November 2020.
We have selected those leisure activities that take place in Vitoria-Gasteiz in November 2020, that a traveler, tourist, commercial visitor or foreigner can fully enjoy. Theater plays, cultural, sporting or social events focused on local audiences, among others, are not suggested.
Please note that some of the events below may change due to regulations to control Covid-19.
- From January 17th until December, 18th. “Windows to the Basque art collection” between the years 1850-1950. Artists who introduced the new artistic languages -impressionism, symbolism or Fauvism- in the Basque Country, after passing through Paris and other European capitals. Museum of Fine Arts of Álava.
- From July 21st until January 10th, 2021. Exhibition of the Bilbao painter Fernando García Alegría (1895 – 1952). 2020 marks the 125th anniversary of the birth of “FERNANDO”. Museum of Fine Arts of Álava.
- From September 25th until March 21st, 2021. “Ignacio Figueroa, Marquis of Villamejor”. A portrait by Joaquín Bárbara y Balza: life and work of an artista recovered [1867–1931]. Museum of Fine Arts of Álava.
- From October 3rd to February 1st, 2021. XVII International Cycle of Contemporary Music. Bernaola Festival is an important cultural event whose objective is to spread the diversity of the music of the 21st century. Different places in the city: Artium, Jesús Guridi Conservatory of Music …
- From October 8th until November 27th. 45th International Theater Festival. They have room for all genres, from classical theater to the most avant-garde. Principal Theater.
- From October 8th until April 14th, 2021. Moyra Davey exhibition. First solo exhibition of the artist, whose work circulates between the fields of photography, cinema and writing. Artium Museum.
- From October 16th until November 15th. World Press Photo. The most important international photojournalism contest. Every year, the great and the good of journalism and the best international agencies compete. Montehermoso Cultural Center.
- November 3rd. Festival of the culture of death, Zakatumba. Activities of varied artistic expressions: music, illustration, theater, literature … From October 28th to
- November 4th. It’s a wrap. A piece with a strong sense of physicality at the service of a multidisciplinary dramaturgy. Principal Theater.
- From November 6th to January 30th, 2021. Photographic Exhibition – Florida 200 years. Photographs of the Municipal Archive “Pilar Aróstegui”. Ignacio Aldecoa House of Culture, in La Florida Park itself.
- November 7th. BTI (Biotechnology Institute) Day Vitoria 2020. Scientific conference aimed at dentistry and implantology professionals. Palace of Congresses Europe.
- November 8th. St. Martin Festival. Multitudinous agricultural, livestock and artisan fair. Gastronomic competitions and craft exhibitions. In Santa Cruz de Campezo.
- November 8th and 9th. Gasteiz Calling Festival 2020. Iradier Arena. Punk, rock and hardcore music.
- November 20th. Matacerdos, by Albert Pla, is a journey through some of the milestones in the Catalan musician’s career. Accompanied by: Judit Farrés (piano, samples, cajon, clarinet, choirs) and Diego Cortés (guitar). Jimmy Jazz Room.
- November 20th. To be confirmed. International Congress ‘Education, Art, Neuroscience and Innovation’. Organized by: Raíces de Europa and Eduka & Nature. Europe Congress Palace.
- November 20th, 21st and 22nd. Zurrunbilo 2020 – Festival of Basque Contemporary Performing Arts. Baratza Room.
- November 25th. Municipal Music Band of Vitoria-Gasteiz: “Wind in favor”. Principal Theater.
- November 27th. “Juana”. Theater Company: Losdedae. Starting from the current woman, (her gaze, her perception, the conquest of spaces of power) interpreted by Aitana Sánchez Gijón, we take women as the central axis, in which the defeats and victories of female history rest. Principal Theater.
In our excursions you can also ask us and receive information about the best activities available during your stay in Vitoria-Gasteiz or the cities or towns of the province of Álava.
Contact us for any information about our tours in Vitoria-Gasteiz at this link.